Saturday 1 October 2011

Ola Octubre, let this be a good month.

 
-- Diet starts, boosting metabolism, cutting carbs and refined grains
-- Exercise upload, taking advantage of this weather before winter hits
-- Willing to try a new hair do, I'm thinking dip dye ;)
-- Our boxes of belongings arrive in 9days!! I've seriously missed my things, I feel lost without them (oh shoot, i sound like a materialistic lol) so will be extremely busy with sorting that out.
-- Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays! including my Brother and Bestfriend. <3 sooo a load of shopping, and drained pockets.
-- Family is finally getting a new car next week! so will definitely be driving, to get my license asap
-- Car = Dad can fulfill his promise to buy me either a guitar or sewing machine. yay.
-- Most likely starting CWS teachers class, to be able to teach church lessons to the kids at church :)
-- This month is about INCgiving at church, "giving to the community to show appreciation" bring on the hard work.
-- And hopefully, maybe, we'll get some snow starting this month ;)


..
"We tend to forget that happiness doesnt come as a result of getting something we dont have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have"

And today,
with utmost gratitude,
I thank God for my
healthy,
beautiful,
supporting,
loving
family.

No comments:

Post a Comment