Friday 16 September 2011

"Strangest pleasure"


"I find the strangest pleasure, just sitting on these city rooftops
and seeing the lights that go on for miles" (8)









Rooftop view from my former University,
ATC building, Swinburne University of Tech,
Melbourne, Australia.

I'd come up here when I'd have a hopeless functioning mind during studying,
when I'd be stressing out, or to escape from reality,

To be honest, I miss going to Uni.
Being in a different country now, I'm going to have to wait a little while,
to be able to go to Uni again, and I most probably will have to start over.
But I'm glad I had that one semester to experience the
independence, hard work, social side and finding my place.
I found that Psychology wasnt really my thing, as much as it intrigued my learning.


Mayday Parade, and Rooftops.



No comments:

Post a Comment