Thursday 15 September 2011

Refrigerating me, Oh Canada.

Early birds, HELLOOO.
Unfortunately, it seems like we're gonna have to skip Autumn altogether. Feels like Winter already.
Im dreading the cold. This morning, after church, my legs felt like they had icicles just pricking at them, making them numb. Hands, palms, turn to white. I have noticed though, that my skin has gone slightly lighter. LOL.











Spiritual healing this morning. Last night, my head was in a mess.
But falling into the dark just has to happen sometimes.


"I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe"
-Psalm 61: 2-3 NIV


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understnding;
in all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight"
- Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

"Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete"
- John 16:24 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment